Through the sharing of our personal journey, we build access to safety, healing and justice for sexually abused children with disabilities through advocacy, education and collaboration.Vision
Reducing the risk and impact of abuse and assault through education and awareness, while helping victims become survivors through collaboration with local agencies.
Reducing the risk and impact of sexual abuse and assault in the following ways:
- Education: We believe that education of the signs of sexual abuse, and creating awareness in the community will aid in prevention.
- Advocacy and Empowerment: We believe everyone’s voice has a right to be heard.
- Collaboration: We will partner with local agencies to provide a path to healing.
- Justice: We believe the path to justice, in whatever form that may be, should be equally accessible to all victims
- Respect: We believe in treating everyone with dignity, equality and respect.