Through the sharing of our personal journey, we build access to safety, healing and justice for sexually abused children with disabilities under the age of 18 through advocacy, education and collaboration.Vision
Preventing abuse and assault through education and awareness, while helping victims become survivors through collaboration with local agencies.
Promoting prevention through education and awareness, and helping victims become survivors through:
- Education: We believe that education of the signs of sexual abuse, and creating awareness in the community will aid in prevention.
- Advocacy and Empowerment: We believe everyone’s voice has a right to be heard.
- Collaboration: We will partner with local agencies to provide a path to healing.
- Justice: We believe the path to justice, in whatever form that may be, should be equally accessible to all victims
- Respect: We believe in treating everyone with dignity, equality and respect.