Through the sharing of our journey, we advocate to create awareness, assist in seeking justice and recovery, provide education for prevention, and empower the community to end the stigma of talking about sexual abuse and assault on children with disabilities, unlike any other service agency. Vision
Preventing abuse and assault through education and awareness, while helping victims become survivors through collaboration with local agencies within Cuyahoga, Lorain, Portage, Summit and Medina Counties in Ohio.
Promoting prevention through education and awareness, and helping victims become survivors through:
- Education: We believe that education of the signs of sexual abuse, and creating awareness in the community will aid in prevention.
- Advocacy and Empowerment: We believe everyone’s voice has a right to be heard.
- Collaboration: We will partner with local agencies to provide a path to healing.
- Justice: We believe the path to justice, in whatever form that may be, should be equally accessible to all victims
- Respect: We believe in treating everyone with dignity, equality and respect.